Are you at risk?
Most of us know that protecting our skin from the sun is the most important step to preventing skin cancer…
- But what if your skin hasn’t always been protected?
- Maybe you can’t always avoid the sun?
- Or perhaps there is a history of skin cancer in your family?
- Preventing skin cancer is also about knowing your risk level.
Did you know?
- Australia and New Zealand have the highest incidence of skin cancer in the world.
- Skin cancers account for around 80% of all newly diagnosed cancers.
- More than 90% of skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun.